Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CCME Ringtone problem - Amazing

Hi,

We have CCME with IOS 12.4(13)T . w have this unique issue. I place a call from an IP Phone to outside PSTN user such as a cell phone. then place that call on hold. and then I press the new call softkey and dial the internal extension. but before the internal extension is answered, i end that call and resume the previous call(to cell phone). when i resume the previous call ,i still here the ringtone from the second call which i had ended.

still cant figure out why this issue.

help will be much appreciated

1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: CCME Ringtone problem - Amazing

If you are using SIP protocol, you may try using "supplementary-service sip refer" or remove pots dial-peer with same destination pattern or make SIP trunk dial-peer preference lower than pots dial-peer or you may try using use the supervisory disconnect command in voice-port configuration mode.

The following URL may help you configuring supervisory disconnect command in voice-port:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_3t/voice/command/reference/vrht_s12_ps5207_TSD_Products_Command_Reference_Chapter.html#wp1148143

Views
Helpful
Replies