Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCME-UL-3905

Hello Friends,

I´m working with CUCM 7.1 and i need to implement 30 Cisco 3905 phones. Cisco sent me 30 CDs (Includes License and Warranty) and i want to know the procedure. The 3905 phones work with SIP protocol. I loaded licences last semester in CUCM 7.1 (OS Administrator/Software Upgraders/TFTP File Management/Upload File)

What should i do in this new case?

Should i go to CUCM web administrator and run each CD (30 times)?

What is the procedure?

8 Replies 8

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Licenses are delivered via Product Authorization Key (PAK) which is just a number you register via cisco.com/go/license after which you receive an email that you apply to your CUCM, CCME-UL-3905 is license for CallManager express not CUCM, so that is no use to you, except you can use those interchangeably as SRST licenses if you need those. For CUCM you need to purchase proper user licenses.

HTH,

Chris

Hello Chris,

We bought necessary licenses but we received from Cisco 30 units CD. Each CD says in its surface "Includes License and Warranty". Each CD has files and folders: autorun.pro, css, etc). Cisco didn´t send me the PAK.

I´m confusing, what should i do?

Hi ,

With 3905 IP phones, u do not require any DLUs . They require  min. Call manager version 7.1(5) and licenses are Paper based.You might have ordered UCL Essential license.

Just add them in Call Manager , they will register.You can check the license report before and after, should remain same.

regds,

aman

Hi Adam,

My CUCM is 7.1.5.31900-3 and i have 30 CDs. I need to install 30 phones Cisco 3905.

What should i do?

What´s the procedure?

Hello friends,

There aren't xxx.lic files in the CDs. The CDs only have files AutorunPro.exe

Hi ,

I do not have any idea what exactly the CD is for .but please regsiter the phone with call manager and should work w/o any lic ?

regds,

aman

Aman,

Call Manager 7.1.5.31900-3 doesn't have 3905 phone. What sould i do?

Hi,

You need to upload QED first.

cmterm-3905-qed.9-2-2-0.cop.sgn

Please find below the URL to download QED .

http://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=283734772&flowid=30581&softwareid=282074288&release=9.2(2)&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

regds,

aman

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: