Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

ccmuser page logoff failure

Hello

we run a CM cluster with 4.2(3).

When I log off the ccmuser page I always get a HTTP 500 error message (HTTP 500 - Internal server error) instead of beeing redirected to the logon page. All functions in the ccmuser interface work.

Any ideas???

Thanks Reto

8 REPLIES
Green

Re: ccmuser page logoff failure

I had a similar case before and Callmanager users were using Internet Explorer version 7 for accessing the ccmuser page.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/4_1/sys_ad/4_1_3/ccmcfg/b01intro.htm#wp1027414

Use any of the following browsers: Internet Explorer 5 or 6, or Netscape Communicator versions 4.X.

HTH

Thanks for your response.

We use still IE 6.0 on our PCs and have this problem.

Any other ideas??

Thanks for help

Reto

Gold

What ES/SR are you currently running ?

Looks like this is a new Bug

Hi

we run 4.2(3)sr2b.

Reto

Gold

Ok, yes. I was able to re-create this in my lab as well. This for sure looks like a big and I've seen a few emails floating within cisco as of now. As of now there is no resolution found for it now do I have a Bug ID for the same. I'm sure something should be filed within the coming week . As of now there is no fix for this.

Is there a solution around for the logoff failure on the ccmuser web interface?

Thanks for feedback

Reto

Gold

Yes, there is a solution available for this. You will have to open a TAC case to get a new logoff.asp file to fix the issue

Do you happen to have the bug id for this?

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies