Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CCMUser Videos

Hi,

We have a VoIP system with some technically challenged users.  I'd like to enlighten people to the benefits of all that CUCM offers (e.g. CCMUser, etc.), but I'm also pretty aware that people don't or won't read any manuals that I would put together -- even if they were to benefit from them.  Fact is, people don't want to read anymore.  They want to click a video and see how to do something.

So, my question:  Does anyone know of any CCMUser videos anywhere that explains how to use CCMUser?  I'm sort of thinking of those old flash videos that they used to have (may still have) for the 7900 series phones.

Anything people can point to would be great.  If nothing, I can probably create something using Snaggit or something like that.

Thanks,

Dave

1 REPLY

Re: CCMUser Videos

David,

This question comes up often and not without warrant, for sure.  You're likely going to be looking at a 3rd-party source here.  Primarily your options are:

1) Self-produced - most prefer to avoid this but it could be done with a screen grabber and a little coding.  You just have to script it out and do the work.

2) 3rd-party OTS (off the shelf) - A good training vendor to start with is VoIP Trainer but there are many others.  In this day and age, you may even find something here and there on You Tube (this isn't really OTS, but it would reduce cost)

3) 3rd-party Custom - this may be a blend of self-produced/custom (with production team coming to your shop and using your people, voices, etc) or a straight-up custom application developed by a Cisco vendor.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content