Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

CDR Analysis and Reporting - NULL media info?

We are having an issue with 'robotic' voice originating from one of our sites, we were advised to use CDR to take a closer look at the calls for dropped packets.

When running a report on a user extension we are getting NULL values for media info - Orig Pkts, Dest Pkts, Orig Pkts Lost and Dest Pkts Lost.

This is not happening on every extension, ie I can make a call from 5555 to 4444 and it reports the media info fine, try with 5222 - 4222 and we get NULL for every result?

These are 7xxx series phones. Load SCCP41.8-5-3S

CUCM 7.13

CDR Load is set to Continuous Loading 24x7

Thanks in adavance for any pointers!

Brendan

2 REPLIES

I have the same issue... I have a user telling me they are getting voice mails, but have no missed calls on his phone.

When I check my CDR... I have NULL... I have put pictures in to show.

Need to know why this is, and WHO this is calling!

Most likely the call included a H323 or SIP endpoint that doesnt report CMR information. Not all calls include CMR information, mostly SCCP and MGCP are the protocols that report this information.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content