Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR configuration issue

dom.a
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have configured CDR in a CCM 4.1(3) and now try to collect data. When trying to get bill report i have an error message : 30061 : data is not available in the Database.

Something missing in my configuration ? i have checked step-by-step each details, but the error message still appears.

Rgds

6 Replies 6

ivillegas
Level 6
Level 6

The problem is because of MIN_DATE and MAX_DATE values are not getting updated according to the processed CDR and CMR files. So whenever the report was tried to be generated, it used to throw the error "Data is not available in the Database".

The workaround is to update the MIN_DATE and MAX_DATE values manually in tbl_system_preferences table. Update the values of CDR_MIN_DATE and CDR_MAX_DATE for MIN_DATE and MAX_DATE respectively. Use the following queries to update the values

Update tbl_system_preferences set param_value = '

Update tbl_system_preferences set param_value='' where param_name='MAX_DATE'

Replace with the actual date values.

Data is Absent in Reports Created by the CAR Tool

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a008056bd4e.shtml

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Hi,

After reading this document, i think i missed one important requirement for CDR configuration : The MS SQL Server.

Is it mandatory to have a database (like MS SQL server or Oracle)installed on the CCM before configuring the CDR ?

Regards

OF COURSE IT'S MANDATORY!!! if you do not have SQL on that server how is your CUCM even working??????

CUCM should have installed it on the installation process. if not then rebuild from scratch

we do not use Oracle, not sure why you mention that

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

Ok, my installation has SQL server installed !

So now, if the CDR generate some files, i don't know exactly where CDR files are stored into CCM (the exact path on the CCM).

Regards

program files/cisco/cdr and something else i don't have a server right now. you probably can browse from there. flat files are inserted every minute into CDR DB

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: