Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR Error on CUCM 6.1.2

ayoussef.kamal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Experts,

when i tried to collect CDR file from CUCM GUI interface, i got the attached error. Moreover, when i do some investigations, i found " ERROR Failed to Flush writer, No space left on device"

In addition, when i tried to do manual puge, i found 10012 error. Also, i tried to find something on Real Time Monitoring Tool, i found " CDRAgentWriterFailed"

I noticed something from RTMT which is i am using 100% from common partition..

I attached some errors i faced..

Please advise

5 Replies 5

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Based on "ERROR Failed to Flush writer, No space left on device", i would suggest the following:

1. Disable any detailed traces, set them to info or error level.

2. Delete traces through RTMT to free up some space

3. Restart the server after checking that all CDR related services are up an running

4. if the issue persists i would suggest an upgrade to at least 6.1.5 before getting into any traces, as 6.1.2 has numerous bugs for all kinds of issues.

HTH

Manish

Hi Manish,

i went to RTMT ---system---tools---trace---Trace & log Central---double click on collect files---choose differnet logs & traces with delete files option. Then restart the server But with no result. common partition is still 100%

Do you have any ideas?

Try restarting the server after deleting logs worth 30-40 days.

Manish

ayoussef.kamal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Manish,

i went to RTMT ---system---tools---trace---Trace & log Central---double click on collect files---choose differnet logs & traces with delete files option. Then restart the server But with no result. common partition is still 100%

Do you have any ideas?

Mohammed Khan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Kamal,

Install "ciscocm.free_common_space_v1.0.cop.sgn" and check this should free up some space.

Regards,

Mohammed Noorulla Khan