Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR - how many calls on Hunt Pilot during a period of time

I had a solution that we forced the calls that belongs to USA enrionment to ring first in this Hunt Pilot in USA before it goes to Brazil where we have 24x7 help desk. The call should go to another cluster just only if no one picks it up after a few seconds or after business hours EST, then the calls go to another cluster in Brazil. My question is: how do I know how many calls have been rang on the first time in this Hunt Pilot in USA?

I should excluded the calls came from this another cluster to this HP though, and counts only calls originated from USA to this HP in USA.

I might be able to find this out this on CDR, but not sure how easy or able to open CDR in Excel which has limited row that will not allow me to query for one month, for instance. Unless if I would be able to query CDR just only for this Hunt Pilot during a specific period of time.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance for any tips, or suggestion that point me in the right direction.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
7 Replies 7

brmeade
Level 4
Level 4

The Hunt Pilot Detailed Report may have the data you're looking for- http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/8_0_2/car/cardvrou.html#wp1162157

Brian, thanks a lot for your prompt help. I'm just working on this in order to enable CAR in my 3 nodes. The service wasn't activated. So I just did yesterday and also I changed to True the CDR Enabled Flag for all nodes. Is there anything else I should do in order to collect the calls on my HP?

I found more two parameters, CDR Log Calls with Zero Duration Flag - False, and Call Diagnostics Enabled  - Disabled,

but now sure if it will affect somehow on this specific report that I need.

On CAR web page I have disable loarder - unchecked, and load CDR ony - checked.

I think I should be okay, right? Please let me know if I should do anything else. Once again thank you for your help.

You may need to activate the CAR Web service as well.  That should be it though.

Hi Gustavo,

if you need to have an overview about unconnected/unaswered calls, then you should set the

CDR Log Calls with Zero Duration Flag to True as well.

Also, you might search for some 3rd party solution for this.

I can recommend 2Ring's Call Accounting: http://www.2ring.com/ca. There is really powerfull reporting including hunt groups traffic check.

Regards,

Martin

Brian, this was the service I activated almost two weeks ago. However, I'm still struggling how to report the exact utilization based on week or month. The weird thing on Hunt Pilot Details did not bring anything. The Hunt Pilot Summary did not bring anything either, just when I selected the member DN for that Hunt Pilot then I can see something by DN, not by HP. The closest report was on HP Utilization, but it provides an estimate of the maximum utilization percentage, not the exact utilization...this is what I need is exactly the utilization calls in the Hunt Pilot, not an estimate of utilization percentage.

Any idea if that would be possible or am I missing something?

Martin, for now we are not planning to use a 3rd party solution, maybe in the future.

Thanks in advance!

Not sure why your hunt pilot detail report isn't working.  Here's a copy from my cluster.  I'm not sure if it will be enough for you as it really only shows a few things.

HP Utilization is probably the closest you will get without a 3rd party application.

Also, here's what hunt pilot summary should look like:

You are right the hunt pilot summary should solve what I need, but it shows zero everywhere...it looks like is not being counting the calls...today I also enabled CDR Log Calls with Zero Duration Flag to True, but so far doesn't look it makes any difference. I might be missing something else in the parameter...

Should I enable the "call diagnostics flag as well"? Also, CMR is not enable in my service paramenter, it might be related to this? If so, I'll need to uncheck the Load CDR only, and check the disable loader...I did not understand much this part...

Here is what I have setup, and below that is what I got when I always log in to the CAR webpage. Could you please send me what you have setup in your system? Thanks!

Disable Loader
Continuous Loading 24/7
Load CDR only

------------------------------------------WARNING-----------------------------------------
* Cluster wide parameter 'Call Diagnostics  Enabled flag' is set to false. Hence no QoS information will be generated on  calls. If required, please configure the same from service parameter page for  Call Manager service.

-------------------------------------------NOTICE------------------------------------------
* Currently Continuous Loading 24/7  configuration is activated.
* If you want to enable CMRs loading, Please  uncheck the 'Load CDR Only' option from CAR->System->Scheduler->CDR  Load.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: