cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR Issue Error trying to export

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I'm trying to export my CDR records to a file, but I get an error message whenever I try:

10011 System Error. Contact System Administrator.

I have tried off the Pub, Sub, my client machine, different dates, different check mark boxes and nothing seems to work.

Is there another way to export the CDR records?

Thanks!

2 Replies 2

carenas123
Level 5
Level 5

This is bug

CSCsa64402 which was reopened when the issue came back in 4.1(3)sr2, it won't be fixed until CCM 4.2 per the dev team.

Following would be a workaround to get the CDR Records exported to a DB File (MS SQL, XLS,TXT etc.) :

1. Goto -> MS SQL Ent. Manager and select the CDR DB. Goto Tables and select CallDetailRecord.

2. Right click on it and under All Tasks -> Export Data.

3. Under Data Source, it will be your CDR DB on the Ent. SQL Manager. Make sure you've selected 'Windows Authentication'. Click next.

4. Under Data Destination, you can choose between various options e.g. OLE DB provider, TXT, Fox Pro Format, csv, dbf, xls etc. Provide the file name and location.

5. Select Copy Tables and views from the source DB. Go next.

6. Select the first option (CallDetailRecord) go next.

7. Click on run immediately and the exported file will contain all the CDR CallDetail info.

Thanks for posting the answer I've got the same thing in version 4.1(3)SR4a.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: