cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR issues in CUCM 6.0

rv_viji
Level 1
Level 1

When I'm trying to get the CDR reports from my CUCM in the CDR Analysis & Reporting tool through Bill>Department and selected all users, it displays blank reports. I have logged into the CDR Analysis and Reporting tool using the administrator id which has the role of "Standard CAR Administrator" assigned to its profile.

What could be the issue?? can someone give ur inputs...

However when I try get the reports for individual user/phone I'm getting the reports with all the call details...

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

do the users have configured the department option under the directory??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

yes, all the users are configured with the department option...

what else could be the issue??

I got the problem, the user id I had given CAR administrator role was an application user, so I had give one other end user the CAR administrator role and then I got all the users reports getting displayed...

But one more issue now, the issue is that in the report for some users the records shows the call details (I mean it displays the value) and for some users it doesn't displays the call details (it displays as "0" value)...

what could be the issue for this??

Can someone give some inputs on this??

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: