Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CDR - Long distant billing

Hi all,

Now that I've been able to make my dian plan work... Every call is tagged with the good Call Type.

I was wondering.. Is it possible to bill only Long distance calls?? We can bill for a time interval, time of day and voice quality...

But how can I bill only Long Distance Calls?? Is it possible.. I know I can connect to the ART ou the CDR database using ODBC and make my own report.. But is it possible to make billing of long distance calls??

(CM 4.2.3).

Thanks,

2 REPLIES

Re: CDR - Long distant billing

By the way.. Another little information.. I've read all the documentations without finding anything about it...

I purged my ART database then, loaded CDR data back... But I only get back today's CDR data.. Is it possible to get back all the CDR Data into the ART database?

Thanks,

Re: CDR - Long distant billing

yes, there is a way to bill long distance calls use CMC ( client matter codes) for making long distance calls you will be able to charge calls.

Also there are 3rd party Softwares avaialble that can help you customize ur CDR report.

Views
Helpful
Replies