Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CDR Password Recovery

Callmanager 4.1(3). How do I recover/reset the password for CDR Analysis & Reporting access?

9 REPLIES
Silver

Re: CDR Password Recovery

The default username and password is "admin" which ofcourse gets changed after initial setup.

For DC Directory Integration:

Try this link and see if you can find the CAR Admin username and then login with that username. Change the password if you have forgotten that.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00801115eb.shtml#t5

For AD Integration:

Go to the Cisco OU on the AD server, and locate CiscoAdminRepToolAdminGroupUsers under Groups and try to find the CAR Admin username.

You can also just delete the CiscoAdminRepToolAdminGroupUsers group and this will set the password back to username: admin password admin

The group is non-existent in DC Directory. I'm thinking something is corrupt. Is there any other way to reset CDR?

If it is not there there is no other way. Doulbe check because I have never heard of this.

Try to uninstall and reinstall the CAR plugin

Will do. This probably makes the most sense considering the symptoms. Thanks.

Hi,

I can find the group CiscoAdminRepToolAdminGroupUsers in the DC Directory Admin. However, when I try to delete it, an error (DCD06710050) come and said I do not have sufficient authorization to delete the entry (I already using administrator account to login.).

Can anyone tell how I can delete the entry? Also, is the CiscoAdminRepToolAdminGroupUsers entry just control the CDR login account and would not affect other service login if I delete the entry?

Thanks!

Br, Charles

I am also experiencing problems with the CDR login. Has anyone found an other work around? I have reinstalled the application, and I have also checked to see if the CiscoAdminRepTool group is present, which it isnt.

Thank you

Marc

Hi,

Im also facing the same problem. Im not able to login to CDR. When I give username as Directory Manager and password as ciscocisco as per the doc. Its also showing the error that the user name or password was incorrect. Is any way to fix this problem

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content