cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR problem

tprochazka
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all, we face problem that after latest MS upgrade and CCM upgrade (to 4.2(3)) of our 7835 CCM server we cannot run CDR analysis and reporting tool. We get window for user/password and if you fill it, you get "HTTP Status 500, internal server error". Due to cisco.com I tried to restart Tomcat, IIS server and then whole call manager server and without results. Havent you ever face the same problem, do somebody have clue what to do? Thanks a lot.

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

what do you mean by "latest MS upgrade"????

if that means you installed something you downloaded directly from MS then your server will no longer be supported by Cisco, you can only try uninstalling the patch and hope if fixes things. Otherwise it might mean a reinstall from the server if you want full functionality again

try uninstalling and reinstalling CAR

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi, thanks for answer, I didnt mean MS upgrade, but normal OS upgrade downloaded from cisco - now we have 2000.4.5a. Reinstalling of CAR I tried, but it didnt work, problem is probably somwewhere in Tomcat or IIS...but where...?????

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: