Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR question..

the_c-man
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We just started our first Cisco CallManager few days ago... So, I'm a brand new CM manager..

I have a little question about CDR (ART)..

When making system configuration changes (Dial Plan configuration, rating changes, etc..). It does'nt seems to make any change on reports I'm generating.

I was wondering.. Does the changes only apply to data coming from the next CDR load?? Or is it supposed to apply right now??

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Erick Bergquist
Level 6
Level 6

Yes, the data is processed as it is imported from CDR Records. Once it is in the ART databases, that is it...

You'll need to purge the ART database and reimport the data from CDR to have it processed again with your changes.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Erick Bergquist
Level 6
Level 6

Yes, the data is processed as it is imported from CDR Records. Once it is in the ART databases, that is it...

You'll need to purge the ART database and reimport the data from CDR to have it processed again with your changes.

Thanks a lot! :)

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

CAR loads the information from the CDR database at midnight by default (this can be changed), so you cannot make reports from the current day only after the load time. Not sure exactly what changes are you doing, but only CDR on the new calls after the change will have this change, the old ones will remain with the old configuration since they are already inserted in the CDR database, or perhaps I'm not understanding exactly what you mean but if you give me more details I will be able to give you the correct answer.

HTH

//Jorge

Well, as I said, I purged all my CAR database... So, at midnight (or at the time I'll setup), CAR will take the CDR database, and build the CAR database from it..

CDR still have data for the last month. But when CAR loads the CDR Data, it only takes the last day...

I was trying to find a way to make CAR rebuild its databse from the entire CDR data.

Maybe I can try to change the system date.. But it's my last shot...

Any idea?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: