Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR record export error

UCBNOCWAN
Level 1
Level 1

Guys,

You all have been fantastic in the past & have helped me no end. I need one more favour this time.

When I go to "Tools-> CDR Analysis & Reporting", then "CDR -> Export CDR / CMR" - Export to File. After clicking on the "Export to File" button I get the following error - Error code - 10011. - System error - contact System Administrator"

Is it an authentication issue? I am using my user account. Even the Admin account ( superuser account) doesn't work.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Abhijit,

Great stuff! You just made my day :)

Take care,

Rob

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Abhijit,

Hope all is well! Maybe you are hitting this?

CSCsa65681 Bug Details

Headline CDR/CMR Export throws Error if selected date range do not have CDR/CMRs

Severity 3 Severity Resolved

First Found-in Version 4.1 First Fixed-in Version 4.2(1.15), 4.2(0.777), 4.1(3)ES47, 4.2(1)ES01

Symptom:

An error page comes up stating 'Error 10011: System Error. Contact the System Administrator'.

Conditions:

Go to CDR->Export CDR/CMR. Select a Date range which does not have data and try to export CDRs and CMRs.

Workaround:

Select a Date range which does have data and try to export CDRs and CMRs.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Rob,

Thanks a lot for your help again. Knew I could count on you. I managed to locate the case : http://www.ciscotaccc.com/kaidara-advisor/voice/showcase?case=K55604354.

I am quite sure we don't have ES47 installed on our CCM 4.1(3). I checked Start-> Cisco OS version & also the component verison pages. It didn't show up. If we can obtain approval for this change ( since any ES installation requires a system reboot), I shall install & fix it.

Have a nice day!

Many thanks,

Abhijit Das.

Rob,

Need help again! Could you please give me the link for the time converter sheet that converts UTC ( the time format in CDR records) to CET ( Belgian) time? My time-sheet converts only to EST.

Regards,

Abhijit.

Hi Abhijit,

Glad to hear from you here :) On the Conversion sheet you will have to do one final addition to get from EST to CET. CET is plus 6 hours from EST, so you just need to do this final +6 from the UTC to EST conversion.

Example: UTC to EST = 7:00am EST + 6 = 1:00pm CET

http://seticlassic.ssl.berkeley.edu/utc.html

Hope this helps my friend!

Rob

Thanks a lot Rob, this definitely helps a lot. Have a nice day dear friend. :-)

Regards,

Abhijit Das.

Hi Abhijit,

Great stuff! You just made my day :)

Take care,

Rob

Rob,

I have posted one more query on our great forum regarding Unity 4.0(3). Could you please just have a look at it when you are free?

Thanks in advance,

Abhijit.