CDR reports Mobility (SNR) calls incorrectly on UCMBE 7.0.2
I have a UCMBE 7.0.2 where I have set up mobility (SNR).
I now find that the calls are recorded inorrectly in the CDR.
As an example:
1. Caller A (CLI-A) dials my DID number (DDI) and my deskphone rings, I'm set for mobility and so a few seconds later my mobile (CLI-M) also rings.
If I pickup the call on my deskphone, the CDR records show a call inbound from CLI-A to DDI.
2. Caller A calls in again and as normal, both phones ring. This time I answer on my mobile and in the CDR I see a call setup with a source of CLI-A and destination of CLI-M. This would be acceptable, as I can track call usage and costs by the relevant mobile numbers.
3. Caller A calls in again and I answer on my mobile, however, as I end the call on the mobile (caller goes on hold), I resume the call on my desk phone. This is fairly normal mobility operation, but when I look at CDR this shows inbound call from CLI-A to DDI, no record of the mobile CLI-M leg (and so no track of external call costs).
4. Caller A calls in again and I answer on my deskphone. CDR shows call inbound to DDI from CLI-A. If I press Mobility softkey and push call to my mobile as I walk out of office, there is no CDR record for this second part of the call, the full call length shows as indound to DDI .... outbound mobile call leg lost and also costs.
Has anyone seen this before?
Is there a fix/workaround?
My customer wants to use mobility (SNR) but can't if he can't recoup his costs from the tenants.
Are you getting this error “Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers...
The below trick might come handy when you have to add a new node to a cluster but you don't have or is unsure of the security password for the publisher. This procedure has been around for ages.
1) Login into the CLI of the Publisher.