Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR

richard.jackson
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

I have a customer using CUCMBE - VER 6 and they want to install a 3rd Party CDR Analyst tool (call Ringmaster). They have advised me that the CDR info can be sent to a remote IP address. However they have not told me how this is to be configured. Does anyone know how this can be accomplished?

Many thanks

Richard

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Richard,

Please find attached the screenshots to add the billing server.

-> Sushil

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

a.gooding
Level 5
Level 5

not sure if its the same, but in CCM 5.X we can go into CCM Serviceability and there is a CDR management (Under tools) option where i can specify the IP address of a Billing Application server

I can verify it the same on CM6 and is what I needed thanks for the response.

Hi Richard,

Please find attached the screenshots to add the billing server.

-> Sushil

Hi

Many thanks for the info

Kind regards

Richard

Hi,

I did the exact same steps. But the problem is that no CDRs are sent at all. I tried zeveral times and even tried SFTP servers too. What could be the problem?

Thanks

Hi,

Have you ensured that the CDR Enable Flag is set to true (the default if false)

This can be found under the following

System-> Service Parameters.

Select your Server

Select Cisco CallManager

and it is the first entry on the second box down.

Kind regards

Richard

Hi Richard,

Yes of course, I have checked that already and it is set to True. I changed the default value from the first day. Any other suggestions?

Thanks

hi Sushil,

nice info.

is this the same in ccm4 also.

Hi Sandeep,

I don't think so. with CCM 4.X as far as I know the third party billing server used to extract information from the CDR database by quering it.

With 5.x onwards ccm pushes the data.

-> Sushil

Im new with CDR, I have a question about the billing server.., When you said "Billing Server" are you talking about a Cisco Product?.

Can I implement that server?. Can I just send a text file with the cdr records and use my own application to process that file(s) ?.

Thanks.

hi,

here we were talking about third part billing servers.

-> Sushil

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: