cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Certain CDR records will not come through correctly

jivorivor1
Level 1
Level 1

I have 2 PRIs that come into 3845 and then into CUCM 8.6. I have turned in a couple of SRs to get this fixed but cant get it fixed by TAC. I have 15 Inbound DIDs for 13 locations. The inbound DID is sent as 4 digits which then hits greeting in unity connections and user selects a prompt which then transfers to another DN. I also use ISI infortel 3rd party call report software. It receives via FTP/SFTP the CDRs exported from CUCM. In the raw CDR data when I open up the RAW files within MS Excel the calling party and called party show as the same so therefore I cannot get the total volume of calls into the main locations DIDs. I have been working on this off and on for almost a year. It took a long time for Cisco TAC to recognize that it was a problem and then they recommended that I upgraded from 8.5 to 8.6 as they said it was a known bug in 8.5. I am again working on this with TAC but am waiting for replies. Does anyone else have any ideas on how to solve this.

Calling party and called party show up with the same DN when in actuality outside customer is choosing a greeting caller input (unity connection) which transfers to an entirely different DN but CDR reports both calling and called as the same so the CDR cannot report total volume on a per location basis.

1 Reply 1

jgreenberg
Level 1
Level 1

HI,

One thing to check is in the Callmanager service paramters. Ceck the 'Display Original Calling number on transfer from unity' is set to true. Not sure if this will fix the issue, but I know it has helped show the correct caller ID on my past implementations.

HTH,

Jon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: