Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Change P-Asserted-Identity base on outgoing caller ID

So we have mutiple STN numbers, I need to be able to change the PAI based on my users outgoing caller ID. If I have a user in portland that has a caller ID of 5035552222 I need to add a P-Asserted-Identity of 5035551212, same for the fremont site, if my user calling has a caller id of 5105556666, i need to modify the P-Asserted-Identity to 5105553434. I see i can create a voice class sip-profile which works but how to do i create multiple for each site. Do I create a dial-peer that some how matches the outgoing caller id? I have have only seen matching for the number your dialing.

voice class sip-profiles 1

request INVITE sip-header P-Asserted-Identity modify "<sip:(.*)@(.*)>" "<sip:5035551212@172.21.1.2>"

Any help would be greatly appreciated

JonS.

Everyone's tags (3)
1 REPLY
VIP Super Bronze

Change P-Asserted-Identity base on outgoing caller ID

What you want to do is almost impossible. You want to change the caller-ID of every user and the numers do not follow any pattern. That will be a tough one as you will have to manually create each profile individually

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Please rate all useful posts "The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"
Views
Helpful
Replies