Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

change subject on RTMT email alerts

Hello Folks,

I have around 4 CUCM clusters namely APA, EUA, EUB and USC and i have configured the required RTMT email alerts for these cluster.

The issue is when i get an alerts from any of the above cluster the email subject just states 'RTMT Alert - Critical service Down", in the email content i have all the details.

Is there a way i can include my cluster name with in the email subject. Is that customization possible ?

Thanks, Raja.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Super Bronze

No; however, you could change

No; however, you could change the email From address and build rules in your mailbox (e.g. different folders, different colors or categories, etc) based on that. Another option would be to use a Syslog server instead of emails (System > Enterprise Parameters) and rely on it to do the grouping/categorization for you.

1 REPLY
VIP Super Bronze

No; however, you could change

No; however, you could change the email From address and build rules in your mailbox (e.g. different folders, different colors or categories, etc) based on that. Another option would be to use a Syslog server instead of emails (System > Enterprise Parameters) and rely on it to do the grouping/categorization for you.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content