cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Changing Background image on 7945g phone using Cisco Configuration Professional

kyle_mars
Level 1
Level 1

How can I do this? All of the direction I find seem to use some other GUI interface and I can't seem to migrate it to CCP.

4 Replies 4

kyle_mars
Level 1
Level 1

I have created all of my directories and .png files and created a list.xml file. I'll include my list.xml on this post. I run the debug tftp events and when I choose background images from the phone I see it look, find and open the list.xml file but the thumbnail doesn't show up.

Have you followed the following directions?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_configuration_example09186a0080b3690c.shtml

did you stop and start the TFTP service?

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

I just reloaded the router.. Many times.. like I said, when running the debug I see the phone look for the list.xml file, find it and read it but nothing else happens. The .png images are in the appropriate folder and from what I can tell are the correct size and format. I didn't think the phone was accessing the files but the debug proved that they were. Atleast the list.xml file. I will look at the above directions but I've looked at countless directions all day and just don't see what I am missing anymore.

Thanks for the response!

I figured it out. My .xml file was really jacked up for some reason. I re-created it and all is fine. Apparently Word XML changed some formating.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: