cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Changing font size on 7945/7965 (German locale)

i.va
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

We are running the following:

CUCM 6.1.3.2000-3

Locale (German) 6.1.3.1100-1

7945/7965 Firmware SCCP45.8-5-2S

My question is about the Font size on the 7945/7965 phones (menu, softkeys etc). In earlier versions of this system (e.g. CUCM 6.1.1.2000-3) the font was quite small and looked great. After an upgrade of CUCM (which also upgrades phone firmware) and the german locale, the font size increased quite a bit (same size as the english locale font). I could personally live with this, but our customer dislikes the large font.

What does the font size depend on, and is there a way to change it back to a smaller size without any downgrades?

Any comments would be appreciated!

Ingo

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Usually, I do not use verbiage leading to doubt, I may have forgot my good habit for a time. So, here's your answer:

You cannot change font size on cisco phones.

No proving link can be given, because the feature never existed.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I don't think you can change that, to prove you point you would need to show pictures to cisco, but do not expect they actually do anything.

Why a "2" to my 100% true and correct information ?

Maybe you wanted to hear that is possible to change font size, unfortunately that is not possible.

It is not fair to vent your frustration to me.

Hi, I am not venting my frustration at you.

Your post said "I don't think you can change that". To me this does not indicate 100% true and correct information.

If you would have told me that I can definately not change the font size (and maybe provide me with a link from cisco for reference) I would have given a 5.

Thanks for your time nonetheless

Usually, I do not use verbiage leading to doubt, I may have forgot my good habit for a time. So, here's your answer:

You cannot change font size on cisco phones.

No proving link can be given, because the feature never existed.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: