cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Changing the * key on the phone

David Graham
Level 1
Level 1

Our * key, when dialed as part of the number, automatically routes everyone to the voicemail system. I need to change the phone number that is dialed to make it go to the new voice mail server. I know I just saw where to change it a couple weeks ago but I can not find it now. Can someone tell me where in CUCM 7.1.3 that this is located?

Thanks much!

Dave

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Dave,

If you have a * configured in callmanager that routes all calls to a number, you can find it by going to callmanager admin --> call routing --> route plan report and enter * and it should show you this pattern (Basically this shows all dns, route patterns, trnaslation patterns etc).

Thanks,

Lakshmi

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

David Graham
Level 1
Level 1

I should add all of the phones are 7940's, 7960's, and 7970's.

Hi Dave,

If you have a * configured in callmanager that routes all calls to a number, you can find it by going to callmanager admin --> call routing --> route plan report and enter * and it should show you this pattern (Basically this shows all dns, route patterns, trnaslation patterns etc).

Thanks,

Lakshmi

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: