Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CIPC and CME

Hi All,

Can any one clarify to me how to make CIPC connected to Cisco Router VSEC model ,the WAN connection will be through HWIC ADSL with fixed real IP , i want a brief configuraion and explanation , which ip to make  source-address is it must to use VPN connection

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

With a properly configured VPN you leave ip source as the LAN one.

Note if you are the end user without the requires experience and qualification, the best choice is that you engage a reputable consultant or UC certfied Cisco partner for the configuration.

Hi Paolo

Thanks for your help and support

i am R&S guy but i have basic knowlege of CCNA Voice and i am already configure CME before but GNS3 not real one so i want to check of some staff that want to be sure of them

i have another inquery does VSEC model support third party SIP Phone registeration if i decide to use third party SIP phones instead of Cisco IP phones that support SCCP , i guess yes but i need to confirm this ??

Thanks

Yes but be advised that SIP endpoints are an entirely different configuration from SCCP. Mr. Bell has typically excellent write-up of getting a third-party SIP device to register.

http://www.netcraftsmen.net/blogs/entry/sip-endpoints-in-cisco-communications-manager-call-manager-express-x-lite.html

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Hi Jonathan,

thanks, man. Really appreciate your input , very good refer.