Views
Helpful
Replies

CIPC default audio device on call opening

MarkusOesch
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

i want to know if there is any option to change the CIPC from using the speaker as default audio device to headset as default audio device. I know that it is possible to change the default audio device to headset by activating the headset button and clicking end call. But after a restart of CIPC the option is lost (headset button unlighted) and the default audio device again is speaker. We use Jabra Pro 9450 Headsets and need to set the CIPC to use this device for default, because its no option to tell the users how to change that.

I hope somebody can help us solving that issue.

Markus

1 Reply 1

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Check if below helps..

Go to Windows audio properties and configure the headset as default device for "sound playback" and "sound recording".

Not sure if your headset i.e. Jabra Pro 9450 Headsets, will work as mentioned above because Cisco did not test all the headset brands as mentioned here http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6788/phones/ps5475/prod_bulletin0900aecd800f4564.html

Pls rate the post if it helps.

GP.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: