Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco 7906 SIP and logo

Hello everybody,

i looking how i can change default logo in Cisco 7906 phone if i have SIP image and non CCME PBX

Thank you

Regards,

Tomas

2 REPLIES

Re: Cisco 7906 SIP and logo

The information can be found on:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/7906g_7911g/7_0/english/administration/guide/11cust.html

Notice the above is for UCCM, but I have adapted a little bit to make it more general.

To configure custom background images for the Cisco Unified IP Phone, follow these steps:

Procedure

Step 1 Create two PNG files for each image (a full size version and a thumbnail version). Ensure the PNG files comply with the format guidelines that are listed in the "PNG File Requirements for Custom Background Images" section.

Step 2 Upload the new PNG files that you created to the following subdirectory in the TFTP server:

/Desktops/95x34x1

Note The file name and subdirectory parameters are case sensitive. Be sure to use the forward slash "/" when you specify the subdirectory path.

Step 3 Use a text editor to edit the List.xml file. See the "List.xml File Format Requirements" section for the location of this file, formatting requirements, and a sample file.

Step 4 Save your modifications and close the List.xml file, put it on your TFTP server and restart the phone.

Re: Cisco 7906 SIP and logo

Thank you Marcos

Regsrds,

Tomas

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content