cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 7925 phone states authorization required

Evan Ruiz
Level 1
Level 1

I have a 7925 that flash authorization required. It doesn't have any UCCX services subscribed to it or anything else as far as services. I even reset it completely to factory defaults and rebuild its profile and recreated the phone in call manager. Yet it continues to flash authorization required. The end user complains that this drains their battery after a very minimal use of the phone. Has anyone experienced this issue and is their a solution? Thanks before hand

4 Replies 4

tonyperla
Spotlight
Spotlight

Is the phone flashing "authorization"?  Do have a network profile utilizing your wireless network's information?

Thanks,
Tony

Please rate helpful posts!

Please rate helpful posts
Thanks,
Tony

yes that is correct we utilize a profile to setup wireless when we program the device via USB.

My next question would be is, within your network profile do your credentials match what you have setup for the wireless network authenication process?  i.e. AD crendentials?

Thanks,
Tony

Please rate helpful posts!

Please rate helpful posts
Thanks,
Tony

it uses a wlan with auto(AKM) and a WPA pre-shared key.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: