Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco 8945 Bluetooh headset, Does hookswitch option has been deleted?

Hi,

Running: CUCM 9.1.1, Cisco 8945G (firmware 8945.9-3-2-11).

I have installed a bluetooh headset with a Cisco 8945, right now is "working" but call can't be answer if the Phones' s Headset button is not pressed so it 's not a "wireless" solution. For 79XX series the hook-switch option has to be enable to enable this feature for Plantronic headset but I can't find that option in CUCM for 8945 phones.

Additionally, we are in the process to buy some Plantronics headset but would like to know if cable APC-82 EHS (replacing lifter) will work for 8945 phones

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

Please remember to rate useful posts clicking on the stars below. Favor calificar todos las respuestas útiles dando click en las estrellas de mas abajo. ___________________________________________ LinkedIn Profile: do.linkedin.com/in/leosalcie
  • IP Telephony
2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Hi LeoI believe for the 89xx

Hi Leo

I believe for the 89xx series phones that the 'Electronic Hookswitch feature' is configured from the preferences menu directly from the phone.

Take a look there and report back if this works for you

Regards

Leo Salcie,I have used the

Leo Salcie,

I have used the Plantronics headsets with my phone and they are great. I am unsure about the APC-82 EHS working with the phone, but Headsets Direct has a great guide to find what headsets are compatible with your phone.

It looks like these are compatible from what I see from Headsets Direct's website, any H Series and wireless headset that they sell. There are also some others.

This information can be found at: 

http://www.headsetsdirect.com/cisco-headsets-everything-you-need-to-know-for-cisco-telephones?utm_source=Forums&utm_medium=Rick&utm_campaign=Marketably

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.