Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

Cisco 8961 feature control policy, softkeys .

I have a cisco 8961 on remote location with a client. I created a feature control policy ( enabled almost all features - especially needed " Transfer" ), also enabled in phone configuration under the "feature control policy". When I am on call with a client, client does not see any additional softkey buttons, except for "end call" and  " call details". I even enabled it globaly in Ent parameters.  Am I  missing something , I did of course reset theese phones.

thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Because the 89xx & 99xx series phones have a dedicated key for transfer. Look at the cluster of keys at the bottom right of the phone. The one with the arrow pointing to a person is what you're after.

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.
2 REPLIES

Because the 89xx & 99xx series phones have a dedicated key for transfer. Look at the cluster of keys at the bottom right of the phone. The one with the arrow pointing to a person is what you're after.

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.

Gordon,

Thanks a lot, I did not actually see the phone "live" so I was wondering with it  ( I actually spent few hours looking for a problem)

thanks again.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content