Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco 9951 busy tone on line 2 when line 1 is in conversation

Hej

I have some users with two DN/lines configured on there Device Profile. But if line 1 is busy and you call line 2, you don't get a busy tone. But a message pops up on the display, that there is a incoming call on line 2. I want a busy tone and vice versa. So if line 2 is in a conversation, and you call line 1 you should hear a busy tone.

The busy trigger on both DN's is set to 1.

IP Phones: Cisco 9951.

CM version: CUCM version 8.6.2.20000-2.

Best regards

Kristian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Super Bronze

Kristian,

I didnt read your posts properly. So the answer is NO. The busy trigger on line 1 does not have any impact on line 2.

Please rate all useful posts

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Please rate all useful posts "The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"
9 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

Try and configure huntstop on the ephone-dn

e.g

ephone-dn 1

huntstop channel

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Please rate all useful posts "The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"

Hi,

Can I configure it from the CM web-administration?

Thanks

Kristian

VIP Super Bronze

I cant remember off the top of my head, but I think it is possible

Oh sorry. We are running a CUCM and not CME. Sorry. Is it possilbe to configure in CUCM?

VIP Super Bronze

In cucm under the line configure busy trigger and max number of calls to be 1

Thanks but as I wrote I have already set the Busy Trigger to 1. But you don't get a busy tone if line 1 is in a conversation and you are calling line 2.

Is it not possible?

Re: Cisco 9951 busy tone on line 2 when line 1 is in conversatio

Regarding this thread: https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2130824 it's not possilbe

VIP Super Bronze

Kristian,

I didnt read your posts properly. So the answer is NO. The busy trigger on line 1 does not have any impact on line 2.

Thanks for your help anyway

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content