Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco 9971 phone

Hello,

We have 9971 phones in our envirronment, and notice that the forward all option is not there.  In another cluster that option is there as a softkey.  Is there anywhere this feature needs to be enabled?

Thanks,

A.K.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

I would check the feature

I would check the feature control policy assigned to the phone and see if its disabled there. 

Please rate useful posts.

What firmware revision are

What firmware revision are the phones running? There was a version that I've come across before where the button was missing as well, and a simple firmware update just for that model fixed the issue.

3 REPLIES

I would check the feature

I would check the feature control policy assigned to the phone and see if its disabled there. 

Please rate useful posts.

Thanks for the replies. I am

Thanks for the replies.

I am running the most current firmware available, sip9971.9-4-1-9.  I also checked the feature control policy and the feature was not enabled.

Thanks George ! !

AK

What firmware revision are

What firmware revision are the phones running? There was a version that I've come across before where the button was missing as well, and a simple firmware update just for that model fixed the issue.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content