Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Agent Desktop Connection fails

Hi every body!

I have problem with my Cisco Agent Desktop!! In fact the agent can't login, i don't know why !!! i have a message saying:

"Unable to connect to the Cisco CRS application Server,please try again."

I don't understand why!! i did download the setup file from the IPCC express admin page, i'm working with IPCC 5.0

And i did install CAD on my PC, working withe XP SP2,

I try to use a random username, but i have a message saying ID incorrect, so it's not a problem of wrong ID, because when i use the right ID i have the message :"Unable to connect to the Cisco CRS application Server,please try again."

I did check the password too in Cisco unified communication manager (6.0(1)) and i'm sure of it.

Can any one help me plz it's really urgent!!!

Thx in advance.

PS: there is a snapshot showing the message that i'm getting, if it could help.

thx again.

5 REPLIES

Re: Cisco Agent Desktop Connection fails

Are other agents experiencing this issue or just one? Can you ping the CRS server? Were you ever able to log in using this agent ID?

Hi,

yes other agents all my agents are experiencing this !! , i can ping the CRS server and it's !!

I don't know whats the problem ?!!!!

thx for ur help in advance

Have you looked at your server? Verified in the control center that all services are online? Are your CTI Route points registered in call manager. A reboot may fix that quickly.

Hi friends,

Few days ago I had problems with all agents log in. I have IPCC 5.0(1). When troubleshooting I noticed that my RmCm subsystem keeps initializing, even when the server was rebooted some times.

What we did was resetting the RmCm password on IPCC side and that fixed the issue.

Also, I was recommended to install SR2 to the IPCC 5.0(1).

Regards,

- adrián.

Hi again,

Thx again for ur respond.

In fact i have already reset the RmCm password on IPCC side, but the problem still remains.

I Have looked at my server and verified in the control center that all services are online.

The CTI Route points registered in call manager.

plz i need urgent help!

Thx in advance.

Views
Helpful
Replies