cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco agent supervisor

moropodi2008
Level 1
Level 1

i want to install cisco agent supervisor on my manager's machine, but i dont have the software, can i perhaps download this from cisco's website.

10 Replies 10

tim.giles
Level 4
Level 4

You will need a Cisco contract number which has UCCX software associated. Then you just need to add this to your CCO account. It should then allow you to download UCCX software.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like the supervisor is available but you may be able to request the disks via the product upgrade tool:

http://tools.cisco.com/gct/Upgrade/jsp/productUpgrade.jsp

Please rate useful posts...

Hi. It is not possible to download from plugin in the UCCX server. I have seen supervisor desktop in the IPCC EXP 4.1 as a plugin.so we can download it. pls clarify.

rgards

esa

thanks but i'm running IPCC 5.0 and its not there on the server, is it not possible to dowload from cisco's website.

Hi,

I've looked around and unfortunately not. If you haven't already got the installation CD's you may need to order the disks (as per my previous comment)..unless anyone else has any ideas?

Please rate useful posts...

i've actually went back to my server and i think the software i'm looking for is under Tools, plugins and Unified CCX, Unifeid CCX Supervisor desktop, but when i try to install it, it gives me this error message "the operating system is not supported by cisco supervisor desktop". your help is highly appreciated

Have you installed it directly onto the server or copied it off onto your desktop. Might be worth trying a local install on your PC?

Please rate useful posts..

i'm still very new in this company so i dont know where the disc is, but i'm trying to install that software on my laptop from the server, its giving me that error message but i can install the cisco agent desktop from the server to my laptop.

Are you running Vista or XP? I'm not sure of the clients exact compatibility (am looking now) but you may only be able to use it on XP..

Also, what version of UCCX are you running?

Thanks for your help man, but i came right and i have installed the software, i'm still very new in this field and i'm still learning.

Glad to hear its all working!

No worries, I'm pretty new to UCCX as well, good luck with everything.

Thanks,

Tim

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: