Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco and Avaya H.323 intergration

qilin zhang
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, all

Now I have some troubles in integrating cisco and Avaya devices. we have created the h.323 trunk between cm5.1 and avaya device, and on avaya if I use routing to transfer the call to the CM5.1 through h.323 trunk there is no problem. but because some number plan problems, now on avaya we need use the way which capture the trunk first and send the digit one by one on the h.323 trunk to CM5.1, in this situation our cm5.1 can't accept the call session.

For example, we need dial *1234 on avaya to call the cisco ip phone through H.323, the action is that avaya send the number one by one. But CM5.1 can't accept the call.

So my question is that can CM5.1 accept the digit one by one not all digits one time on the h.323 gateway?

Thanks!

Kirin

3 Replies 3

Hi Kirin,

I think this is the service parameter you're looking for:

Overlap Receiving Flag for H323 = True

hth,

nick

Hi Nick,

Thanks for ur help.

I will try to change the parameter and test the call. I want to know what is the parameter used for?

You can click on the service parameter and the help menu should give you a helpful description.

Overlap receiving is the ability to receive one digit at a time, in short words.

-nick

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: