Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco ATA 187 and the Caller id, Call Forward All

Hello,

we ordered several additional Cisco ATA 186 for our Customer, but we received the new ones (ATA 187).

now i have problems with the callerid. no matter what i configure unter the Caller id Configuration (CUCM 8.0(3)) my phone does not display any name or number. i tried all 3 Options.with the same phone on vg202 or ata 186 it works.

there is no other firmware, so what could be the problem?

the second thing is that i tested some features.call forwarding works great, but i have to enter #72 and then the number (#73 to chancel it).

can i change that?

my customer has several guides that i wrote which describe this for the ata 186 and vg202, and on that devices you have to enter **1 for call forward all and **2 to chancel the call forward all.

it's hard to "sell" that to a customer that bought the cucm because he wanted to have the same behavior on every phone in the company...

Everyone's tags (1)
1 REPLY

Re: Cisco ATA 187 and the Caller id, Call Forward All

well i got the Caller id working.

the problem is that my test phone, which i use to test this feature also on other pbx systems and which did a great job all the time and which also displays callerid on the vg202 and ata 186 does not display the callerid on the ATA 187. i don't know why but a normal dect phone does display the caller id and thats ok for now. i will test it with some phones from my customer.

what i could not solve is to change the procedure for call forward all...

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content