Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco B-ACD Audio Problem

mnour401917_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have a problem with B-ACD TCL scripting.

Here is the situation.

AA/B-ACD was working fine in drop-through mode when the CCME was installed first in the customer's site.

Then customer asked to change the default Audio Prompts (en_bacd_allagentsbusy.au) and (en_bacd_music_on_hold.au) with a customized and professionally recorded messages. We recorded the audio with a Professional company in the required format .au (with 8-bit, mu-law, and 8-kHz in).

I then renamed the current audio files on the routers as (en_bacd_allagentsbusyOLD.au) and (en_bacd_music_on_holdOLD.au) and uploaded the newly recorded files as (en_bacd_allagentsbusy.au) and (en_bacd_music_on_hold.au).

Made some call tests and I still get the old (en_bacd_allagentsbusy.au) not the recording I uploaded but I get the newly recorded (en_bacd_music_on_hold.au)…mixed up. Then decided to reload the router in order the TCL script to use the newly recorded (en_bacd_allagentsbusy.au).

When router reload complete, Calls to the B-ACD script fails. I haven't made any changes to the configuration but only changed the Audio files. Then rolled back by renaming (en_bacd_allagentsbusyOLD.au) and (en_bacd_music_on_holdOLD.au) to (en_bacd_allagentsbusy.au) and (en_bacd_music_on_hold.au), but no difference, Calls to B-ACD still fails.

Any idea?.. Am I missing something in here?

Any suggestion will be much appreciated.

Nour

3 Replies 3

basyadav
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Nour

Cannot suggest much without looking at the BACD configuration. Can you attach the "Sh run" of the Router?

Also, what exactly happens when you calls B-ACD Pilot number now?

Thanks

Basant

Hi Basant,

I have attached the Current B-ACD config that i have.

Thanks a lot for your help

Nour

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi, likely the file format is wrong. Actually must be .au, but the setting that i use and work, same size is 16 bits. I know it's a bit confusing and sometime you have to do a bit of trial and error with the file settings.

If you do "debug voice application media status) you can see the failure message when the format is wrong.

Also, you can use the recorder I wrote http://pbevila.fastmail.fm/public to hear the prompts, just rename the files to messageXX.au

Hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: