Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Business Edition 6000

Hi All.

I have a challenge deciciding which version of the Ciso Business Edition 6000 installation guide to use to prepare me for installing the device. The thing is I don't know which version the device will come in so I don't know which of the guides to read. It may be possible that the content of the guides might be similar and so anyone will do, but it is also possible that there might be major differences.

I would just like to know which you would advise I use. It might be helpul as well to know which version ships with the device.

Thanks.

5 Replies 5

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Kofon,

You can check Purchase Order for exact CUCM version.

Further, the installation of Call manager is almost same for all linux versions.

regds,

aman

+5 for Aman for good tip, in addition I believe the shipping version is still 9.1.2, unless you ordered otherwise.

HTH,

Chris

Unless you're doing 10.X which has the extra step for "call home" in the wizard, any 8.X or 9.X will do the job.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Karthik Sivaram
Level 4
Level 4

You might  find this BE6000 Software Load Summary of use.

Regards,

Karthik Sivaram

Hi Karthik,

Thanks a lot for sharing the DOC.

regds,

aman

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: