Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco CAD (One Login - Multiple Phones?)

Hello,

The question I have, is fairly simple. We have a call Center where we have 10 stations all using the AGENT Software (CAD). The problem we are having is this.

We have several operators that sit at random desks each shift (We can not assign seats). So what I am trying to do is this. I want to set up each user with a login that would allow them to move from phone to phone and be able to login and work. However everytime I try to do this, I get an error message stating that the User is not asscociated with this device. I tried to add each phone to the user controlled devices and have tried to enable mobility but nothing has worked.

We are using CUCM and CCX 8.5, if anyone has any advice, suggestions, or the answer to how this can be done. Your help will be GREAT.

Thank You

3 REPLIES

Use extension mobility. Create the extension mobility (EM) service, subscribe the service to the IP Phone. Create device profiles (extension mobility profiles) subscribe the EM service to this device profiles. Associate the device profile to the agent's end user, choose the ipcc extension.

That way you can do what you want to achieve.

Gabriel.

Also, don't forget to associate the device to the uccxRmcm Application user as a controlled device. I have been told that you can associate the device profile and have tried it but, at least for me, that has been hit or miss. So I always associate the physical devices to the Application User.

Hi

as mentioned earlier , you can use EM , and create DP's ,

UCCX \CUCM 8 onwards, you can have a DP as CTI controlled instead of adding a physical phone under the RMCM user,

so create DP, list them under RMCM app user as CTI controlled, and BOOM , you are all set

i have tested this Zillion times and it works , never gave me an issue.

Regards

Anurag

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content