cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Call manager 4.0(1) subscriber freezes

k_abuasal
Level 1
Level 1

i have a Cisco call manager cluster in a site consisting of two servers, publisher and subscriber, both servers running the following call manager version and OS:

Cisco CallManager System version: 4.0(2a)sr2c

-Cisco CallManager Administrator version: 4.0(0.333)

-Cisco CallManager Installation ID: 4.0(2a)sr2c

-OS Image                             V.: 2000.2.6.

-OS Service Release          V.:2000.2.7sr8.

-OS Upgrade                       V.:2000.2.7.

the Cisco call manager subscriber keeps freezing, and the following error message shows up in the event viewer:

The browser service has failed to retrieve the backup list too many times on transport \Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{1F821F98-EDB5-42CF-8D4B-3797E4EBAEE9}. The backup browser is stopping.

i checked about this error message on the net, and i found that this message will show up as a result of the master browser server on the broadcast domain of the call manager is not responding, but i don't know if this issue causes the server to freeze.

1 Reply 1

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

CSCef50900    More  restrictive anonymous access setting after CCM upgrade

Looks you are hitting bug above.

Sir my recommendation is to upgrade OS and CUCM version, that means you havent upgrade servers in around 5-6 years (We release 4.x in 2004)

You can be hitting n number of bugs and OS vulnerabilities

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: