Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CISCO Call Manager (CCM) / IVR and antoher service

Is it possible to link the CCM / IVR with any service that is hosted on another physical server?

For example, the call comes -> caller dials in the tone set any number -> enter the data for a specific service on another machine (192.168.1.1:0000 /?q= data) from Sockets.Well, something like this:

The client, after a certain choice in the interactive menu, enters the input section ofa plastic card. After entering the number plastikvoy card "*" CVC code, the data comes to the service at another bank server, which in turn jochered sends queries to check the processing center. Now, the processing center returns a response.These are in reverse Processing Service-Call Manager. And depending on the value of these data, IVR performs a specific action (as I understand the logic of thework prescribed in the IVR TLC)

Thank you all.

Everyone's tags (2)
4 REPLIES

Re: CISCO Call Manager (CCM) / IVR and antoher service

Hi Rashid,

It is possible using uccx or ucce.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Maxim, thnx.

Please, tell me, can it be done using standard TCL interpreter. CUCM supports the programming language TCL, and in it there is support for working with sockets:

set sock [socket -async 127.0.0.1 33000]

vwait connected

puts $sock "A Test Line"

Can this be implemented in such a way?

Re: CISCO Call Manager (CCM) / IVR and antoher service

Rashad, as far as I know CUCM does not support TCL but it is supported on IOS gateways. I don't know if communication with sockets suppoted, you can use aaa for that.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Ok. Thank you, Maxim

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content