Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco CallManager Billing

Does Callmanager provide billing on it's basic features without the integration of a third party application

• IP Telephony
6 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Red

Re: Cisco CallManager Billing

Hi Seifeddine,

The only Billing style reporting that is built-in is CDR/CAR. Have a look;

Cisco Unified CallManager Serviceability Administration Guide, Release 4.0(1)

CDR Analysis and Reporting

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00801ed125.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

"May your heart always be joyful And may your song always be sung May you stay forever young " - Dylan
Silver

Unless you have SQL programmers on staff. Then you can create any report you want.

Had a customer do that because the third party software they bought at the time just did too much. They wanted 1-2 simple reports. Now they are looking for a third party software because other departments need something more complicated.

Weird, yes.

Bronze

I have a customer wanted detailed reports for outbound calls. They'd like to get call summaries grouped by department (Sales, Customer Care, TAC) etc and are especially interested in average talk time.

I know this is beyond the capabilities of CAR. Are there any third party vendors that have a product that will do this?

Silver

Sure. Plenty.

So I don't endorse any one vendor, do an Internet search for "Cisco Call Accounting".

With the CallManager it's possible to have the call details related to gatways, to users or to a group of users this one is called CDR (Call Detail REcords) but billing wich concern money is not part of the CCM try the Stone Voice it is a cisco developper partner they provide a billing a slolution Kindly

Hello,

Anyone knows what field in the CDR is concerned with the outgoing gateway. I wish to identify calls according to the trunk they used!!

thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies