Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco CallManager Call Handling

Can cisco callmanager etablish a connexion for differents IP Phone that want use the PSTN to issue call just by different location let clear this things out with an example:

I have CCM in Paris and a branch office in Lyon , So i want when someone issue a call with extension number of Lyon from the HQ Paris (to person that lives in Lyon using the PSTN) CCM can forward this call to the gateway of Lyon using the PSTN so the call can appear local and i don't have to pay more additional fees for interlocation calls.

Another questions related to the using of PSTN connection, when i issue a call from Lyon to the PSTN does CCM handle this call so it appear like i called from Paris or it can use the Lyon's gateway note i'm only using SRST. Thanks

And in this case could you please provide some docs related to this subjct or the main name of this features.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I afraid to say this document is not small. But imo it does hold all the information you need.

<http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_implementation_design_guide_book09186a008085eb0d.html>

Obviously you can click on what you are looking for and try to narrow it down.

hth,

Ajaz

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Let me rephraze my purpose:

Can CallManager control remote gateway and send to them outbound call to the PSTN and all inbound calls from the PSTN pass through the desired gateway or it's th CM who manager them.

AJAZ NAWAZ
Level 5
Level 5

Which version of Callmanager are you using?

Ajaz

Cisco CallManager v 6.0 and SRST at brach office

I afraid to say this document is not small. But imo it does hold all the information you need.

<http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_implementation_design_guide_book09186a008085eb0d.html>

Obviously you can click on what you are looking for and try to narrow it down.

hth,

Ajaz

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: