Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Cius and CUCM 7.1.5 BLF issue

Hello,

I am running CUCM 7.1.5.32020-1 and recently introduced Cisco Cius tablets in our environment. 

On the Cisco Cius, we are running software version: sipcius.9-2-1SEC

The issue I am having is that after I configure 5 different BLF in CUCM and they appear on the Cius, if I press the screen to call one user via the BLF, all the BLF names change to that of the first person.

To make this simpler, let's say I configure 5 different BLF's with the names: John, Jack, Jane, Joe, Jeff, in that order.

After they appear on the Cius and I were to call Jane, all the names of the BLF's on the Cius change to the name John.  Is this some kind of bug on the Cius or on CUCM?

I hope that makes sense.

Thanks

2 REPLIES

Re: Cisco Cius and CUCM 7.1.5 BLF issue

any ideas? Thanks!

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Cisco Cius and CUCM 7.1.5 BLF issue

I'm running into the same issue as you.  We just got some demo Cius' and I have one set up with 1 line and 5 BLF's.  For no reason, all 5 BLF's will display the first BLF intermittently.

CUCM 7.1.5.31900-3 with device pak 7.1.5.34091-1

CIUS Active Load - sipcius.9-2-2-49

I do have another CIUS set up with 1 line and 3 BLFS (using the same phone button template), so far, I've NOT been able to make that one go screwy.

Symptoms of probem CIUS:

Upon bootup - all 5 BLF's show top line

Ramdomly, they will switch to display properly

No matter what the button displays, it calls the correct number when pressed

When I pick up one of the lines, ALL 5 BLFs light up red (hope this is not too confusing)

Anyway, I'm going to call TAC to see if they have a fix or if it's just a "Feature" of CUCM 7.1.5 and Cius'

Pete

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content