cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Click to Call

shikamarunara
Level 4
Level 4

I've started looking at this app for CUCM 6 and am wondering if anyone else can shed some light on an issue I'm having. My impression from what I've read is that click-to-call is able to forward digits from Outlook and IE so that you don't have to manually type them in. Is there a key press or something that I have to do to have the number dialed out of an Outlook contact?

-Shikamaru

5 Replies 5

Jeffrey Knuckle
Level 1
Level 1

You need a 'CTI enabled' Call Manager user account along with the Cisco Telephony Service Provider (TSP)software. Install the TSP software on the Computer that has Microsoft Outlook Client and configure with the 'CTI enabled' user account.

Once completed, you will be able to open a contact in Microsoft outlook, Click on the contact number and the associated IP phone will dial the number listed in the contact.

There is a document somewhere on Cisco's site :-) that shows how to configure this in further details.

Hope that helps.

Hi

Please can somebody send me this link

Hi Gurmakh,

Here you go :)

Configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager for Click to Call

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cupa/click_to_call/7.0/english/install/guide/C2C2chapter.html

Hope this helps a little!

Rob

Thanks Rob,

I'm honoured by getting a response from the top netpro guy!

Gurmakh

Hi Gurmakh,

You are most welcome my friend, but I wouldn't go that far. I'm just one of many, it takes all of us to make these Forums great!

Cheers!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: