cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CME with Cell Phones

joao.mendes
Level 1
Level 1

Please can someone tell me wich models of cell phones are Compatible with cisco call manager? i know that some models of Nokia Eseries are, but wich ones? and what about blackberry? and other models? Can i find some information about this on Cisco web page? please help me. Thanks very much

7 Replies 7

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Joao,

There are various Nokia E Series Models currently supported in the attached links;

Supported Nokia mobile devices:

Nokia E51

Nokia E60 (PR3)

Nokia E61 (PR3)

Nokia E61i

Nokia E65

Nokia client software:

Cisco Unified Communications

Manager 6.x

Manager 5.x

Manager 4.2

Manager 4.1x

Manager Express 4.1

500 Series for Small Business

From this good Nokia doc;

http://europe.nokia.com/NOKIA_BUSINESS_26/Europe/Products/Mobile_Software/Cisco_CallManager/cisco_datasheet.pdf

The support docs and software can be found here;

http://www.businesssoftware.nokia.com/nokia_intellisync_call_connect_for_cisco_downloads.php

Hope this helps!

Rob

Thanks for your help:) by the way, you know if there are other brand with cell phones compatible for Cisco CME? wich one? thanks one more time!

Hi Joao,

Only Nokia so far :) I do know that Cisco is working with RIM towards support for the Blackberry, but it has not achieved this status as of yet.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Dear Joao,

I have Call manager 5.1... and i also want to add Nokia phones there. but the issue is in Devcie > phones > add new... i am not able to find nokia series name there to add.. can you please tell me how i update the devcie list ?

Thanks in advance

Wating for your reply...

Hi Fahad, I believe the process is to add them as 7960's or 70's.

Click “Add a new phone” and enter MAC address (*#62209526#) and description

• Select “Line 1” under the Directory Numbers section

• Enter VoIP extension number in Cisco CallManager directory

Thanks for your reply.

I completed the ccm part now want to know how i configure my nokia phone ?

Hi Fahad,

I've just tried attaching a config guide for Nokia but it exceeds the size limit! My personal email address dezoconnor@yahoo.co.uk fire me a message and I'll reply with the guide.

Darren

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: