Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Communications Manager/Kirk DECT Interoperability

Hi,

I have a problem with Cisco Communications Manager and KIRK Dect for call interoperability integration.

I have installed Communications Manager 9.1.1.20000-5 version and DECT Kirk solution with KWS6000 dect server (PCS13_ firmware version).

This is the problem: I have two end points with the same number, Cisco 6941 (as deskphone) and Kirk 6040 (as handset phone); I need to implement interoperability on these phones for hold call and resume call from cisco to kirk and reverse situation.

I have configured the Cisco 6941 with SCCP and SIP device protocol for testing the two differrent cases, but the situation is always the same. The Kirk DECT 6040 works with SIP standard protocol.

Does anyone have any ideas for implementing this interoperability situation?

Regards

Francesco

2 Replies 2

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

If memory serves, the Kirk DECT solutions connects via a SIP trunk. If that's still the case, then I don't think you can have one number appear on both CUCM and the Kirk system.

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.

Please rate all helpful posts.

Hi Gordon,

thank you for your reply.

The Kirk KWS6000 isn't connected with SIP Trunk. The KWS6000 send to the CUCM the user authentication for the digest credential as a normal Third Party SIP Device and the device is registered in the CUCM by this process.

The MAC Address item is modified with the IPEI code for the Kirk phone; but the others items are configured as a normally Third Party SIP Basic device.

Regards

Francesco

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: