Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CUE-Express & Administration via Telephone not working

groupalia
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

I have a Cisco 2921 with ISM-SRE-300-K9 module inside; everything working perfect except the AVT:

I dial the AVT number (9395) and write the extension number and PIN; but always fails. What is strange about this is that several weeks before it worked.

Restarted de ISM module with no luck, recreated users, pins, etc... with no luck

Anyone can help me with this? I need to record some prompts for a new autoattendand and cannot do it because of this.

thanks!

xavier

5 Replies 5

Joseph Martini
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Does CUE received the DTMF digits?  It sounds like it does if it asks for the extension and then moves onto the PIN.  What messages do you hear next after entering the PIN?  I assume you've double checked the user you are using is part of the prompt management group already.

Hi Joe

Yes ue receives the DTMF correctly; im using also autoattendants with dtmf digits; works perfect.

the message after putting the pin is:

Fail to check the identity (in spanish).

And yes the user is inside administrator group with prompmgmt access.

Weird think is that it was working before and suddenly stopped.

thanks

call the avt and use different extension for login.

listen to the message.

after this give the promptmgmnt access to that user and try again.

if it is not working, compare the message that you heard. is it same or different.

if you cannot make out, then ask a interpretor what the message means.

Hi Sharon

everything done as you said.

The message is allways the same; even if a use another extension and put a wrong password for example; allways have the same message 'fail to check identity'

btw, im using version 8.6.1 of unity.

thanks

HI all!

Still with that error; funny thing is that sometimes works; probably 20% of the time. Not sure if anyone can shed some light on this. thanks!