Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Fax Server autoreply configuration

I'm running RightFax version 9.3

I want to configure autoreply

these are the steps that I'm following

To configure the AutoReply service

1. On the RightFax server, open a view of the RightFax\AutoReply

folder and run ARWizard.exe. This starts the AutoReply wizard.

2. In the Add/Remove RightFax Server window, click Set up

and configure a new RightFax server. Click Next.

however THE ARWizard.exe is not in the AutoReply folder

any help would be greately appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Silver

Re: Cisco Fax Server autoreply configuration

The RightFax Docs-on-Demand" feature is a fax server-based document retrieval system that has two components:

Fax-on-Demand and Web Fax Tools. Fax-on-Demand allows anyone to call your server and request library documents via a touch-tone telephone. Web Fax Tools lets people request library documents from a Web site. Only library documents that have been made specifically available to Fax-on-Demand or the Web may be retrieved. For more information on creating and configuring library documents, refer to the RightFax Administrators Guide.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/fax_server/93/93ciscofaxdocsondemand.pdf

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: Cisco Fax Server autoreply configuration

The RightFax Docs-on-Demand" feature is a fax server-based document retrieval system that has two components:

Fax-on-Demand and Web Fax Tools. Fax-on-Demand allows anyone to call your server and request library documents via a touch-tone telephone. Web Fax Tools lets people request library documents from a Web site. Only library documents that have been made specifically available to Fax-on-Demand or the Web may be retrieved. For more information on creating and configuring library documents, refer to the RightFax Administrators Guide.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/fax_server/93/93ciscofaxdocsondemand.pdf

Views
Helpful
Replies