Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco HRC issue

I am using ISM-SRE-300-K9 on CME 2911, i enabled HRC on CUE and installed UCEHistoricalReportsInstall on windows Machine, i got Call-In number 331 for IVR number, when i generator report for 331 it is working

When i select Extension number, it not work

The issue message:

There were no report date to view in the date range selected. Please select a different date range by changing the start date/time or the end date/time and try again

How can i fix the problem

• IP Telephony
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Are you trying to run a

Are you trying to run a report on a phone extension to see it's calls?  If so, this isn't going to work.  This will only give you information for calls into the CUE.

5 REPLIES

Are you trying to run a

Are you trying to run a report on a phone extension to see it's calls?  If so, this isn't going to work.  This will only give you information for calls into the CUE.

My IVR working as: The caller

My IVR working as: The caller going to E1 Trunk, then route to IVR number on CUE, the IVR on CUE play prompt for selection language, the caller selected language, the IVR play Menu Prompt, the caller press 1 to meet Reservation team, then the IVR will transfer the call to hunt group 441, now the call will be established from caller to Reservation Extension(member of hunt group). I would like HRC recorded the this call ?

Anyone help me ?

Anyone help me ?

Dear adcompto, Please kindly

Dear adcompto,

Please kindly help me as below post

Here is an excellent post on

Here is an excellent post on call accounting and reporting options in CME.  It was written with the UC500 in mind, but everything also applies to CME.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/36401/call-accounting-reporting-software-cme-and-uc500

That is a good place to start.

Views
Helpful
Replies