Hello. I have client with CUCM 6.1.3 that connected to another CUCM(6.1.4) via 2821 with adv enterprise edition IOS(12.4). ISR is configured to be SIP control and media traffic middle point. Calls work well, but display information isn't transfered through 2821. On both ends russian locale used and caller id displays normally within Communications Managers. Of course on both CUCM's checkbox "Transmit UTF-8" checked. I found some information on that and not sure completely that caller id in russian won't transit through 2821.
Here what I found:
Restrictions for SIP RFC Compliance
• As found in RFC 3261, the following are not supported:
◦ Sending SIP UPDATE requests; the gateway is able to receive and process only UPDATE
◦ SIP with IPv6 host addresses.
◦ Secure SIPs. Secure SIPs are secure Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs). When a caller makes a
call using SIPs, the message transport is secure to the called party.
◦ Field characters 0x0 to 0x7E in quoted strings within SIP headers encoded in Unicode
Transformation Format Version 8 (UTF-8).
• As found in RFC 3264, support for bandwidth (b=) SDP attribute equal to 0 is not supported
Are you getting this error “Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers...
The below trick might come handy when you have to add a new node to a cluster but you don't have or is unsure of the security password for the publisher. This procedure has been around for ages.
1) Login into the CLI of the Publisher.